Apply to Babson Summer Study
Who can apply?
- Age requirement: Babson Summer Study is designed for rising high school juniors and seniors. All applicants must be age 16 or older by the start of the program and will graduate in 2021 or 2022 in order to be eligible.
- English proficiency: Students whose native language is not English must prove sufficient English proficiency by submitting results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) examination, the Duolingo English Test, or the Cambridge Assessment English Qualifications. Students must submit a minimum TOEFL score of 90 or an equivalent score on other assessments.
How do I apply?
Applications are due by March 16, 2020. Applicants will be notified of their admission decision and financial aid/scholarships via email by April 17, 2020.
Complete applications include the following:
General Application including three 250-word essays.
A recommendation letter from the applicant's guidance counselor or academic teacher will be required to complete the Summer Study General Application.
Recommendations should be sent by the recommender to email@example.com.
Instructions for sending an electronic copy of your high school/secondary school transcript will be included in the Summer Study General Application.
Transcripts can also be sent via mail or fax to the contact information below:
Babson Summer Study
231 Forest St
Babson College-Olin Hall 242B
Wellesley, MA 02481
Summer Study Fax Number: 781-239-4480
Applicants must submit a nonrefundable $60 Application Fee or complete the Application Fee Waiver.
How to Pay Application Fee:
- Navigate to babson.afford.com
- Scroll to “Make a Payment”
- Select “Babson College - Admissions Applications” under “Make a One-Time Payment”
- Click the “Make a One-Time Payment” button
- Click “Continue”
- Input Student Name then “000” for “SSN or School Student Id”
- Click the “+Add Button” next to “Summer Programs Application Fee”
- Select the “Continue” button
- Select payment method
- Enter eCheck or Credit Card payment information
- Click “Process Payment” button
Find out the key dates for the Summer Study application and enrollment process.View Schedule
Tuition & Financial Aid
Learn what your tuition cost includes and what financial aid options are available.Get Details
Read answers to common questions we hear from students, parents, and educators.Find Answers
Email Babson Summer Study or call 781-239-4400.