<< Summer Study Program
You will have both live and asynchronous academic coursework (learning modules) Monday through Friday, interspersed with co-curricular programming like Open Studio and conversations with entrepreneurial leaders.
Additionally, you should prepare to spend approximately 25 hours per week working on out-of-class assignments. The added flexibility provided by digital and asynchronous learning platforms – combined with more traditional, synchronous live classes with experienced professors – allows our online program to serve our global cohort of students, no matter where they live.
You can expect to participate in live (or “synchronous”) class sessions and small group meetings with faculty members and academic mentors each day.
A different topic will be covered in detail each day. You are expected to participate in all live class sessions, but classes will be recorded for students who are occasionally unable to attend. You will receive a detailed schedule in May.
Each week, you will:
- Learn from experienced Babson faculty
- Develop the core competencies of Entrepreneurial Thought & Action®, Babson’s renowned methodology for creating the future you envision for yourself, your community, and the world
- Collaborate with your peers to solve a problem using the skills and mindset you have developed
- Experience a unique combination of both individual work and teamwork
- Work with and learn from peers around the globe