Recruiting and Partnerships
Every Babson graduate is trained in our one-of-a-kind Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® methodology, which ensures that they possess the leadership skills, global mindset, and strong liberal arts foundation needed to successfully tackle real-world business challenges.
Why Look to Babson for Your Hiring Needs?
Recruit and Engage with Undergraduate Talent
- Meet students and build your talent pipeline at our career fairs and industry spotlight programs.
- Get involved in career preparedness workshops such as Career Boot Camp—to help prep students for the job-search process.
- Engage with a student consulting team for a 12-week company project through the Management Consulting Field Experience (MCFE). The MCFE application deadline for fall projects is March 1st and the deadline for spring projects is October 1st.
- Host a group of students onsite and share your company culture.
- Participate in industry-relevant panels facilitated by Babson faculty and sponsored by student organizations.
- Connect with students in educational settings through career conversations and interactive workshops (including case competitions and design thinking challenges).