Notify the international office at your current U.S. school (whether you are currently enrolled, are in your 60-day grace period or on active OPT) of your acceptance and intent to transfer your SEVIS immigration record to Babson College.
You should work with the international student advisor/DSO at your current school to determine a release date of your SEVIS immigration record.
- Your SEVIS record must be transferred to Babson prior to the 1st day of academic orientation.
- The SEVIS record transfer process is completed electronically through the SEVIS system.
- Transferring your SEVIS record from one school to another could be scheduled in advance with a future date, without impacting your current study/SEVIS record.
You may need to provide your international student advisor information, including the applicable School Code below. Babson does not have any paper forms to complete.
Babson SEVIS School Codes:
- Babson College Main Campus (Wellesley, MA): BOS214F00030000
- Babson Miami Campus (Miami, FL): BOS214F00030003