Media and Public Relations
Have you read about Babson College in The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times lately?
Whether our media and public relations team pitches a story to a major publication or handles a crisis, the entire team always has Babson’s best interests in mind. The team promotes Babson’s thought leadership, faculty, staff, students, and alumni and their accomplishments through print and digital media, and directs and coordinates the College’s media relations. They also issue press releases, advisories, and manage the following:
- Babson Thought & Action, our institutional storytelling platform
- Twitter: @babson and @BabsonCollegePR
- Facebook: Babson College News
- YouTube: BabsonMedia
- Babson has a VideoLink ReadyCam studio on campus television interviews. Contact the public relations team to schedule
To view more of Babson College’s social media accounts, please visit our Social Media Directory. To subscribe to Babson College Weekly PR News Report, send a blank email to email@example.com.
Our media kit offers members of the media easy access to information about Babson.
- About Babson: view website or download pdf
- Babson At-a-Glance
- About President Spinelli
- Babson Twitter Accounts
- Community Impact Report
- Brand guidelines
Media and PR Contacts
Michael J. Chmura
Director, Public Relations
Babson Mailing Address
Babson College Marketing
231 Forest Street
Babson Park, MA 02457-0310