Student Conduct Process
Following participation in the Student Conduct Process:
- Students will have an understanding of College policies - particularly the policy violations they have been charged with.
- Students will be able to better identify their needs and understand the resources available to them.
- Students will be able to articulate:
- how their actions impacted their personal wellbeing and academic goals;
- how their behavior connects to their own personal values and;
- how their actions impacted the community.
For those who receive a letter requesting you to meet with our office, here is what you can expect, as outlined in our Babson College’s Community Standards 2019-2020 (pdf):