Each year, the Glavin Office works with a faculty member to determine the location for the International Consulting Experience projects.
Once a location is selected, the Glavin Office reaches out to alumni and friends of the college who conduct business in the country for potential projects. As a collaborative partner in this process, the faculty’s role would include:
- Speaking with all clients who submit project applications to confirm their interest and to determine if the clients’ needs and expectations can be met by the program.
- Attending (and presenting at) the International Consulting Experience information session for students.
- Reviewing all student applications for the program.
- Conducting student interviews and making team placements as necessary.
- Leading pre-departure academic sessions on the consulting process as well as conducting business abroad.
- Traveling with students abroad.
- Advising student teams through the research, analysis, and preparation of recommendations for client company.
- Debriefing with the client company.
- Providing feedback and evaluation to the student teams.
If you are interested in speaking further about this opportunity please call Elise Beaudin in the Glavin Office at 781-239-4565.