Summer Study for High School Students: Tuition, Financial Aid, and Scholarships
$7,900 (includes room and board, tuition for 4 college credits, activities, and Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plan)
Limited full (including travel costs) and partial scholarships are available for high-quality students who demonstrate financial need. In addition to completing the appropriate form below, parents of applicants and students must send their 2015 tax forms to be considered for financial aid.
Students who wish to apply for financial aid should fill out the Student Financial Aid Form for both domestic or international students. Students will be notified of their financial aid and scholarship awards the week of April 3 along with their admission decision.
Affiliation and Leadership Scholarships
- Babson Alumni Affiliation Scholarship: Children or dependents of Babson alumni are eligible for this $1,000 scholarship.
- Babson Employee Affiliation Scholarship: Children or dependents of Babson faculty and staff are eligible for this $1,000 scholarship.
- Women’s Leadership Scholarship: Young women who have demonstrated academic and co-curricular leadership should apply for this scholarship and be prepared to speak to their successes, challenges, and future goals/aspirations.
- Diversity Leadership Scholarship: Students who demonstrate leadership in bridging differences and in building inclusive communities across individuals and intersecting identities such as race, ethnicity, religion, social class, nationality, (dis)ability, sexual preference, and gender expression.
- Social Innovation Scholarship: Students who have applied or intend to apply their leadership and talents to social innovation as students and in their future should apply for this grant and be prepared to explain what social innovation means to them and their community.
- Academic Merit Scholarship: Students who have demonstrated excellent academic success in their secondary school should apply for this grant and be prepared to speak to their successes and challenges.
#EverybodyGetsLove Scholarship: In a unique partnership between the Sofi Tucker Foundation and SheaMoisture, the leading brand that makes better-for-you beauty, hair and skin care, the #EverybodyGetsLove Scholarship has been established for top high school young women to attend Babson College's Summer Study for High School Students. The #EverybodyGetsLove Scholarship stems from the #EverybodyGetsLove campaign, a social-first, creative platform that develops solutions for the homogenous nature of the beauty industry and demonstrates the evolving nature of SheaMoisture, a Sundial Brand, and its commitment to the emergence of inclusive beauty. This full scholarship, including a travel stipend, is available to female rising junior and senior high school students from underserved communities all over the world. All applications that meet the criteria will be automatically considered for this opportunity. Awards will be determined by a combination of financial need and merit.
Email Joseph McNamara, Youth Program Coordinator