Faculty Sponsor Responsibilities
Student applicant(s) for the B.E.T.A. (Babson Entrepreneurial Thought and Action®) Challenge must have a faculty sponsor as part of the submission process.
A faculty sponsor must:
- Be a faculty member at Babson, Olin Engineering or Wellesley College.
- Be acquainted with the student(s).
- Be willing to review the application before submission.
- Provide input on the application before submission.
- Approve the submission as reviewer-ready.
- Agree the submission is of high quality.
- Give permission to the competition organizers to contact them for verification.
Please contact Antonette Ho if you have any questions.
Babson faculty, staff, EIRs and mentors cannot make a financial investment or accept equity in, or accept compensation or remuneration of any kind from, a Babson student business while the student is enrolled at Babson College. This prohibition continues for a period of twelve months after the student’s graduation from the College, withdrawal from the College or transfer to another college/university.
- Adopted by the Entrepreneurship Division on 9/17/2012