Women Innovating Now Lab
Created by the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL) at Babson College, Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab® provides women entrepreneurs with an inspiring community and a rigorous, experiential process that catalyzes innovative thinking and enables them to successfully launch or transform businesses.
Going into it's sixth year, WIN Lab® has been designated as one of the top two specialty programs for Excellence in Entrepreneurship Education by the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship®; earned BostInno’s designation as one of Boston’s “50 on Fire” innovators and visionaries; and was honored by the prestigious Rosoff Awards for diversity.
WIN Lab is a different kind of venture accelerator, one that broadens the possibilities for women entrepreneurs capable of making a dynamic economic impact. Throughout the eight month experience, “WINners”—iterate their ideas, design and test prototypes, and launch or grow their ventures. You also get:
- 8 months of business curriculum, including Babson faculty and world-renowned pedagogy
- One-on-one coaching for the duration of the program
- Access to experts in a variety of industries and subject matter
- To participate in well-attended public events to showcase your company
- Milestones to hold you accountable to your goals
- A cohort of women entrepreneurs who are experiencing the entrepreneurial journey with you
... and earn credits while you build your business!