digital experience initiative
The Digital Experience Initiative (dXi) is a conduit for research, industry partnerships, and co-curricular experiments exploring the design of digital experiences and business models.
- Conduct research focused on design and innovation with digital technologies
- Partner with organizations undergoing digitalization efforts
- Promote digital entrepreneurship of all kinds and experimentation with digital technologies
Since February 2017, the dXi has partnered with startups, sponsored the Women in Technology Fellows program
, organized hackathons, and provided prototyping equipment and mentorship to digital entrepreneurs.
The following faculty members are associated with the dXi:
Faculty associated with the dXi have research interests and expertise in areas related to digital transformation and innovation:
- Digitization of products and services
- Digital ecosystems
- Digital innovation
- Open innovation
- Social innovation
- Team dynamics
- Innovation skills and workforce readiness
- Design thinking
- Strategic management of data
- Internet of things
- Artificial intelligence
- Augmented/virtual/mixed reality
- Information security
If you are interested in partnering with the Digital Experience Initiative or learning more about it, contact us at email@example.com or on Twitter @BabsondXi.