Babson Faculty Research Fund (BFRF)
Currently, the BFRF is accepting:
- Summer Stipend and Course Release awards for 2018-2019
- Lecturer Simmer Stipend and Course Release awards
- Mini grant Award applications
- Open Access Fee Reimbursement requests
- Final Product submissions
Please visit the BFRF Portal to find these electronic forms and applications. Also see Research Proposals for more detailed eligibility information.
Babson Research Day
On February 2, 2018, Babson will host its second annual Babson Research Day. Please let the BFRF Chair know if you would like to help with the 2018 Research Day. Here is last year's agenda:
BFRF: Who are we?
The mandate of the Babson Faculty Research Fund is to encourage and support a variety of thought leadership and research activities, with the following objectives paramount:
- to sustain, enhance, and renew the intellectual vitality of faculty by supporting the building of intellectual capital through meritorious research;
- and to increase the public visibility and academic reputation of the College and its faculty, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
The Babson Faculty Research Fund is here to serve faculty members in all stages of their research activities. The BFRF, through a competitive process, provides financial support for meritorious faculty research projects.
In addition to supporting individual faculty research projects, the BFRF engages in other activities throughout the year to keep the Babson faculty and staff informed about ongoing research, faculty research publications and presentations, and funding opportunities. The BFRF sponsors programs that feature faculty research presentations, and publishes newsletters, and has an annual Research Day.