Corporate, Foundation & Government Relations
Assisting faculty to find external grants
The office of Corporate, Foundation & Government Relations (CFGR) provides assistance to faculty members who are interested in seeking external grants to support their research and curricular initiatives. Requests for external funds must be reviewed by Corporate, Foundation & Government Relations in order to ensure that Babson College policies and grant agency procedures are appropriately followed.
CFGR and the Business Office work with faculty to provide a number of services, including:
- Identifying sources of funding
- Reviewing and interpreting agency guidelines
- Developing proposal budgets
- Committing internal cash/matching funds
- Editing narrative text
- Navigating the internal approval process
- Submitting proposals to the funding agencies
- Post-award grants management
We look forward to working with you on your external grant applications!
Jonathan Carroll, Director of Corporate Philanthropy
Cruickshank Alumni Hall 209