A flexible way to focus your education.
Concentrations are like majors, but better, requiring fewer courses and allowing you to focus your learning on one or more subject areas that interest you. They offer you a targeted way to customize your degree, connect with specific faculty advisers, and align your education with your career aspirations.
- Up to two concentrations can appear on your transcript
- Only one course may overlap between two concentrations
- Outside coursework and independent study projects may be eligible for concentration credits with approval
- You may formally declare your concentration any time before you final semester. For exact deadlines, review the official concentration form located on your Student Hub.
- Student Hub -- Hub Links -- Concentration Sign-Up
To learn more, contact the
Office of Academic Services.