The Real Estate concentration is geared toward students interested in the nonquantitative areas of the Real Estate Industry. This concentration requires two Finance courses beyond MCE and two courses from other disciplines.
Sponsored by: Finance Division
Faculty Contact: Richard Bliss
Faculty contacts serve as advisers to those students who have an interest in the given concentration. You should feel free to contact these faculty with questions.
A) FIN 3555 Real Estate Investment
B) Choose one from the following:
- FIN 3520 Security Valuations
- FIN 3560 Financial Markets and Instruments
- FIN 3565 Real Estate Development
- FIN 4530 Investments
C) Choose two from the following:
- EPS 3501 or EPS 3502 Entrepreneurship and Opportunity
- LAW 3500 Commercial Law
- MKT 3510 Marketing Research
- MOB 3580 Negotiations