LGBTQ at Babson
[lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning]
Creating a community that values, supports, and celebrates LGBTQ individuals and their allies.
Join Babson faculty, staff, and students who are committed to creating a community that values, support, and celebrates LGBTQ individuals and their allies.
- PRIDE ALLIANCE: Undergraduate LGBTQ and allies organization. Please e-mail club president Tom Gallagher for more information.
- OUT NETWORK: Graduate LGBTQ and allies organization. Please e-mail club president Phil Pinson or join their Facebook group for more information.
- LGBTQ CONNECTIONS: Employee Resource Group. Please e-mail Brett Chin for more information.
- PRIDE TOWER: Undergraduate LGBTQ & Allies Residence Hall. Please e-mail Nick Gordon, Community Manager, for more information.
- LGBTQ ACTION GROUP: Faculty, staff, alumni, and undergraduate and graduate students who are actively advancing Babson's standing as a welcoming community for the LGBTQ community and their allies. The group is co-chaired by Jamie Kendrioski, Director of International Student and Scholar Services, and Becky Prior, Graduate Admissions Analyst and Project Manager. Graduate Assistant for LGBTQ Programs Christine Yoon M'15 and LGBTQ Programs Assistant Matt Hard '17 are available via email at LGBTQ@babson.edu and during walk-in hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10am-noon, in the Glavin Office (Hollister 220).
You Can Play: Babson Athletics Stands Up for Diversity of All Kinds
The Babson College Beavers proudly join You Can Play in celebrating diversity of all kinds, including sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, religion, and ethnicity.
Safe Zone Training
Learn to become an effective, educated ally to the LGBTQ community at Babson and beyond through a Safe Zone
Babson Earns LGBTQ-Friendly Campus Listing
We are proud to announce that Babson has earned 4.5 stars in this year's Campus Pride Index's LGBT-Friendly Campus list, which assesses campuses on eight different LGBTQ-friendly factors. This improved rating reflects the many changes made across campus to improve our support of our LGBTQ community members.
Show Your Support as a Visible Ally
Visit the Glavin Office of Multicultural and International Education in Hollister to pick up a your Ally sticker, or call 781-239-4565 and we’ll send you one.