The President’s Society
Through the President’s Society, we are proud to recognize our most generous and committed stakeholders as the foundation of Babson’s philanthropic community.
Their annual support to The Fund for Babson underwrites the institutional mission of Babson College, providing for student financial aid, exceptional faculty, trademark academic centers, cutting-edge research initiatives, and an innovative hands-on entrepreneurship curriculum.
The dedicated members of the President’s Society provide support that strengthens Babson’s reputation as an elite, global business college that is shaping the entrepreneurial leaders of tomorrow.
President’s Society Giving Levels
ANNUAL GIVING OF $10,000 OR MORE
- Special opportunities to engage with key members of Babson's leadership team through exclusive events and meetings
- All of the benefits of the Partner Level
ANNUAL GIVING OF $5,000 TO $9,999
- A personalized report highlighting the impact of their gift
- All of the benefits of the 1919 Club
ANNUAL GIVING OF $1,919 TO $4,999
- Recognition in Report on Philanthropy
- An invitation to the President's Society annual event
- A personal welcome letter from the vice president of development
- Semi-annual College updates
- Annual communication from the president
Babson is proud to welcome our newest members of the alumni community to the President’s Society with membership in the Green Club, offering 1919 Club benefits to undergraduate and graduate alumni who have graduated from Babson in the last decade:
- Graduates within the past five years:
$100 per year
- Graduates six to ten years out:
$200 per year
Green Club contributions may be made through a monthly payment plan.