Prepare Entrepreneurs of All Kinds
Babson’s Centennial strategy is focused on preparing
entrepreneurs of all kinds to lead in a new way, creating social and economic value simultaneously and, in doing so, transforming lives, businesses, and communities for the better.
How do we prepare entrepreneurs of all kinds?
- Babson’s entrepreneurial leaders represent all ethnicities, genders, and religious and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- We leverage our diversity to develop globally minded, culturally competent entrepreneurial leaders.
- Student-centered faculty and staff are committed to excellence.
- Babson provides a highly integrated liberal arts and management education, with emphasis on real-world learning inside and outside the classroom and building technological capability.
- Social, Environmental, Economic Responsibility and Sustainability (SEERS) is woven into the fabric of our students’ experience—from day one.
Students are prepared to apply
Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® in all settings and contexts—corporations, startups, family-owned businesses, governments, nonprofits, NGOs, and social enterprises around the world.