Babson's mobile-friendly properties are designed to allow our constituents to better find and navigate our information, news, content and resources via mobile devices.
Mobile.babson.edu is your browser-based portal into the Babson mobile experience. It is the portal to access our most popular and resourceful mobile content including:
- A light-weight, mobile-friendly version of the College website and the full-featured desktop version
- Up-to-date information on College news, events, athletics and academic calendar
- Access to our social media properties including Blogs, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Timely access to seasonal and emergency information
Connect to Babson College resources on-the-go with native apps for your smart phone. Download BabsonMobile, now available for iOS
* devices. Application features include:
Employees - Look up Babson College faculty and staff, store contacts, send e-mail or call directly via your phone.
- Access the current term's course schedule, including times and locations.
Maps - Find out exactly where you are on campus and where you need to go.
Videos - Stream videos from recent campus speakers and events right to your phone via the College YouTube channels.
News - Get the latest Babson and Athletics headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of important campus news.
Images - Search, browse, and download images from the College's Flickr albums.
Library - Browse the library catalog and check item availability on-the-go.
Blackboard - Get instant access to your Blackboard course content. View important class announcements, post to discussion forums, read and download assignments, upload content, etc.
Emergency - Get help fast with a listing of emergency contact information.
* The Blackberry device does not support features for our Maps, Library and Blackboard applications.