Contact any of these individuals and organizations for more information about the LGBTQ community and life at Babson.
Looking for more information? Check out off-campus community resources, online educational resources, or Babson’s Safe Zone training program.
- LGBTQ+ and Multicultural Program Coordinator Lauryn McNair
- LGBTQ ACTION GROUP: Faculty, staff, alumni, and undergraduate and graduate students who are actively advancing Babson's standing as a welcoming community for the LGBTQ community and their allies. For more information, please contact Ashleigh Hala.
- PRIDE ALLIANCE: Undergraduate LGBTQ and allies organization. Please e-mail club president Gabryelle Estrada for more information.
- OUT NETWORK: Graduate LGBTQ and allies organization. Please e-mail club presidents Calliope Desenberg and Chad Caisse for more information.
- LGBTQ ALUMNI AFFINITY GROUP: Join our Facebook or LinkedIn group or e-mail Denning Aaris for more information.
- LGBTQ CONNECTIONS: Employee Resource Group. Please e-mail Brett Chin for more information.
- LGBTQ+ NEIGHBORHOODS: Residential housing option for undergraduate students. Please contact the Office of Residence Education for more information.
- LGBTQ Career Resources: The Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development is committed to supporting the career and professional development of all Babson students as they navigate the transition from college to career.
While there are countless allies across campus, Babson is proud to recognize the growing number of groups and orgnaizations on campus who are commited to learning, educating, and supporting all of our students regardless of their diverse sexualities and gender/gender identities. Below is a sample of the 600+ Babson LGBTQ+ and alllies community members who have been Safe Zone and Gender Expansive trained for the 2017 year. Babson strives to be an inclusive campus where everyone can be their authentic self.
- Glavin Office Department
- Peer Mentors
- Posse 2020
- POW (Peers on Wellness)
- Public Safety Department
- Residential Life Department
- Resident Assistants
- Sigma Kappa
- Writing Center
Have a Question? Want to Chat?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.