Tough Questions | Straight Answers | Real Strategies
Join the circle each Thursday with CWEL and our expert hosts, as we talk gender, leadership, and careers. Bring your questions and leave with strategies to advance yourself, level the field, and lift others up, as you make your mark as an entrepreneurial leader.
When: Every Thursday, starting February 21, 2019 | 4:30 - 6 p.m.
Where: Roger’s Pub & Grille, Babson Wellesley Campus | Unless otherwise noted.
No registration required. All members of the Babson community welcome!
Spring 2019 Schedule
April 25: Details coming soon!
Fall 2018 Past Events
- Success on Your Terms Dandan Zhu '09, CEO & Founder, Dandan Global Group
- Paths to Executive Leadership Cam McLoud, Board Chair of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, CWEL Executive-in-Residence
- Career Transitions: Pivoting Your Direction, Not Your Value Tina Sheldon, Chief Compliance Officer, Five Star Senior Living
- Advancing Women the Family Business Way Lauri Union, Executive Director, Institute for Family Entrepreneurship & Torry Stamm, President, Katsiroubas Brothers
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Week: From Entrepreneur to Venture Capital Catherine White, MBA’86, Managing Director, Golden Seeds and Founder & Director, FinArc Investments Inc.
- The Other Gender Gap: Rocking Your Financial Future Sumeit Aggarwal, MBA’05, Personal Finance Literacy Coach and Advocate, Co-Founder, Finhive LLC
- Men as Allies: The Value Proposition of Equality Lawler Kang, Founder and CEO, League of Allies
Join the Lewis Institute for their programming each week. At the heart of what The Lewis Institute does is . In short, it's a conversation. More than that, it's an intentional approach to creating consistent habitats and unexpected opportunities to share insights that lead to action on important issues impacting business and society.
Join the Blank Center for their How 2 Tuesdays where experts across a wide-range of industries are invited to come in and talk to entrepreneurs about specific topics, such as How 2 Discover Your Customer and How 2 Find Your Value Proposotion.