Creating CEO's with Impact
The Babson College Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab® is a five-month long program designed specifically for women entrepreneurs that accelerates their entrepreneurial paths. The WIN Lab® invests in women, empowering them to disrupt, experiment, and build successful businesses on their own terms.
The WIN Lab recognizes that women build businesses differently. Through innovative programming the Lab invests in the development of its residents, enabling them to test, disrupt, innovate, and grow. Once WINners are ready to scale, the Lab provides the road map, expertise, inspiration, and community needed to successfully scale ventures. You also get:
- 40+ business curriculum content sessions, including Babson faculty and world-renowned pedagogy
- One-on-one coaching for the duration of the program
- Access to experts in a variety of industries and subject matter
- To participate in well-attended public events to showcase your company
- Milestones to hold you accountable to your goals
- A cohort of women entrepreneurs who are experiencing the entrepreneurial journey with you
WIN Lab's Secret Sauce
Community: A community of women who’s ambitions are as big as yours.
Near Peer Role Models: Women who have been there and done that and have survived to tell you about it.
Coaching: Customized expertise to help you think big, be strategic, and execute.
Celebration: The Lab is where the unexpected happens. We have fun, laugh, and celebrate our successes and failures.
Interested in Applying?
Applications open each spring for those interested in participating in the WIN Lab in the fall. If the application deadline has passed, you can add your name to our list of founders who are interested in applying for the next round. We'll get in touch with you as soon as applications go live. Head here for more details.
Questions for Boston? Contact WIN Lab® Director, Kara Miller at email@example.com
Questions for Miami? Contact WIN Lab® Director, Michelle Abbs at firstname.lastname@example.org