WIN LAB® BOSTON
WIN Lab® Boston is launched in 2013 to enable women entrepreneurs to create impact and build big businesses. Each year, up to 20 seats open up to any woman entrepreneur who is ready to build a successful business and commit to attending weekly content sessions. No Babson College affiliation is needed to participate.
WIN Lab is a different kind of venture accelerator, one that broadens the possibilities for women entrepreneurs capable of making a dynamic economic impact. Throughout the five month experience, “WINners”—iterate their ideas, design and test prototypes, and launch or grow their ventures. You also get:
- 5 months of business curriculum, including Babson faculty and world-renowned pedagogy
- One-on-one coaching for the duration of the program
- Access to experts in a variety of industries and subject matter
- To participate in well-attended public events to showcase your company
- Milestones to hold you accountable to your goals
- A cohort of women entrepreneurs who are experiencing the entrepreneurial journey with you
Applications for the 2018-2019 cohort are now closed. If you're interested in applying for the 2019-2020 accelerator program in Boston, head here to add your name to our early access list!
To learn more about the WIN Lab accelerator, please visit our apply page here.