- Ph D, Stern School of Business, New York University
- M. Phil, Stern School of Business, New York University
- BS, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Academic InterestsOrganizational behavior, Careers, Calling and the meaning of work, Identity and identification, Employee sustainability
Awards & Honors
Degree Courses 2018
- MOB 7200 BL2 CREATING AND LEADING EFFECTIVE ORGS
- MOB 7200 MI CREATING AND LEADING EFFECTIVE ORGS
- MOB 7200 CREATING AND LEADING EFFECTIVE ORGS
- FME 1001 FOUNDATIONS OF MGMT & ENTREPRENEURS
- Lamm, E., Tosti-Kharas, J. (2018). Organizational Behavior: Developing Management Skills (Beta Release). Pearson Education, Inc..
- Dokko, G., Tosti-Kharas, J., Barbulescu, R. (in press). Bridging micro and macro: An interdisciplinary review of theories used in career studies: Routledge Companion to Career Studies. Routledge.
- Riza, S.D., Tosti-Kharas, J. (2017). Work as a calling: The SAGE Encyclopedia of Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Issue: 2nd Edition. Sage Publications.
- Murphy, W.C., Chandler, D.E., Tosti-Kharas, J. (2016). Developing Millennial leaders: A careers approach: Generational Differences in Work Values and Work Ethic: An International Perspective. Nova Science Publishers.
- Wrzesniewski, A., Tosti-Kharas, J. (2006). Career as a calling: Encyclopedia of Career Development. Sage Publications.
- Tosti-Kharas, J., Lamm, E., Thomas, T.E. (2017). Organization OR Environment? Disentangling Employees Rationales Behind Organizational Citizenship Behavior for the Environment. Organization & Environment. Vol: 30, Issue: 3, Page: 187-210. Sage Publications, Inc..
- Tosti-Kharas, J., Conley, C.A. (2016). Coding Psychological Constructs in Text Using Mechanical Turk: A Reliable, Accurate, and Efficient Alternative. Frontiers in Psychology. Vol: 7, Page: 9. Frontiers Research Foundation.
- Lamm, E., Tosti-Kharas, J., King, C.E. (2015). Empowering employee sustainability: Perceived organizational support toward the environment. Journal of Business Ethics. Vol: 128, Issue: 1, Page: 207-220. Springer Netherlands.
- Conley, C.A., Tosti-Kharas, J. (2014). Crowdsourcing content analysis for managerial research. Management Decision. Vol: 52, Issue: 4, Page: 675-688. Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Kleinrichert, D., Tosti-Kharas, J., Albert, M., Eng, J.P. (2013). The Effect of a Business and Society Course on Business Student Attitudes Toward Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Education for Business. Vol: 88, Issue: 4, Page: 230-237. Routledge. link
- Lamm, E., Tosti-Kharas, J., Williams, E. (2013). Read this article, but dont print it: Organizational citizenship behavior toward the environment. Group & Organization Management. Vol: 38, Issue: 2, Page: 163-197.
- Tosti-Kharas, J. (2012). Continued organizational identification following involuntary job loss. Journal of Managerial Psychology. Vol: 27, Issue: 8, Page: 829-847. Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Dobrow, S.R., Tosti-Kharas, J. (2012). Listen to your heart: Calling and receptivity to career advice. Journal of Career Assessment. Vol: 20, Issue: 3, Page: 264-280. Sage Publications, Inc..
- Dobrow, S.R., Tosti-Kharas, J. (2011). Calling: The development of a scale measure. Personnel Psychology. Vol: 64, Issue: 4, Page: 1001-1049.
Articles - Circular or newsletter (e.g., Babson Insight)
- Michaelson, C., Tosti-Kharas, J. (2016). Work worth dying for?: Huffington Post. link