BLENDED LEARNING MBA MIAMI PROGRAM
Babson offers the flexible Blended Learning MBA, strategically located in downtown Miami, which allows you to earn a top-ranked MBA while balancing your personal and professional life—in just 21 months.
This unique approach to an MBA combines online classes, face-to-face sessions, and virtual collaboration so you can make the most of your learning, your time, and your investment.
- Online learning averages 20 hours per week. This includes readings, case preparation, contributing to asynchronous and real-time discussions, and active participation in team-based exercises and projects.
- On-campus residences approximately three times each semester encourage dynamic classroom discussions, case-based analysis, and networking with your cohort. View program calendar »
- Courses are taught by Babson faculty, who are accomplished practitioners and researchers dedicated to student success—inside and outside the classroom.
- Our cohort-based program allows you to form a tight-knit community with peers.
- The GMAT is waived for the Blended Learning program for qualifying applicants. Learn more about the Blended Learning application requirements.
- The program starts each fall. For specific information on start dates and face-to-face sessions, view the program calendar.
- This program is visa eligible, pending Department of Homeland Security (DHS) approval.
* Babson's Blended Learning MBA program is ranked in Financial Times' Online MBA ranking.