Learn analytics for an entrepreneurial world.
The rise of Big Data means that organizations of all kinds increasingly rely on data-driven decision making to grow and innovate. But, companies large and small need more than data scientists; they require entrepreneurial thinkers—translators who can connect analytics insights to real business solutions. In fact, a 2016 McKinsey Global Institute report projects that there will be a demand for between 2 million and 4 million of these business translators in the next decade.
Unlike other graduate analytics programs, Babson’s MSBA’s curriculum goes beyond IT and statistics, taking an interdisciplinary approach that ensures you’ll develop critical technical knowledge while learning how to apply your expertise to creatively solve broader business and social problems.
- No GMAT required for fall 2017 program in Wellesley and spring 2018 program in San Francisco.
- Flexible blended learning format of face-to-face and online sessions.
- Program offered at Babson's Wellesley and San Francisco campuses.
- Complete the program in as little as 18 months.
- Participate in a consulting project for an outside organization
Our part-time Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program is designed to prepare you to be the bridge between data and action. You’ll learn the latest tools and analytic methods needed to interpret your organization’s data, but, more importantly, you’ll develop collaboration and communication skills to help you effectively convey the value of that information.
Build Your Foundation
Invest in Your Future
Tuition and Scholarships