Babson Evening MBA program is not your typical part-time program. Through our unique integrated curriculum, students synthesize the skills they learn in each core course to take a holistic approach to creating business solutions. Your company doesn’t operate in silos. Why should your MBA?
Students complete the program at their pace, taking core courses from 6:30–9:30 p.m. at either our Wellesley or downtown Boston locations. Then, students customize their programs by choosing electives in an evening, online hybrid, or intensive weekend format.
You may start the program in May, September, or January, and most students complete the program in three years.
Evening MBA applicants are welcome to submit their applications at any point, though students who submit by an application deadline are guaranteed a decision within one month of the application submission date.
The GMAT/GRE may be waived for Evening MBA applicants if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with grades of B or better in two or more quantitative undergraduate and/or graduate courses
- Earned a graduate degree from an accredited program
- Acquired quantitative or analytic skills through professional responsibilities
- Passed all or part of a professional certification, with a quantitative focus (e.g., CFA, CPA, CFP, FINRA, Six Sigma, SOA Exams, and FRM)
- Have a minimum three years of meaningful work experience, with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Earned a prior degree from Babson College
- Completed Babson’s
Certificate in Advanced Management (CAM). Students who complete the CAM program also may be eligible to apply CAM credits toward their Babson MBA degree in the future.
Contact Graduate Admissions for more information.
Advanced Standing Credit
Evening MBA students may earn up to 15 advanced standing credits for core courses,
a cost savings of roughly $25,770. Students must have earned a B or better at a nationally or regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or in a comparable international program, as part of a degree earned within five years of entering the Evening MBA program. In addition, Evening MBA students who have passed the CPA, CFA, or CMA exam will be granted advanced standing credit for specific core courses.
Contact Graduate Admissions to learn more.
Financing Your Degree
- All applicants will automatically be considered for a merit-based scholarship and will be notified of their scholarship award at time of admission. To learn more, visit the
- Through our corporate partnerships with
EdAssist and our Strategic Alliance program, Babson will provide a 10 percent reduced tuition for qualifying employees. To learn whether your company affiliation qualifies, please email your Evening MBA contact
Christine Drummy and let her know for which company you work.
- Babson also offers convenient payment and financing options. To learn more, visit the
Tuition and Financial Aid page.
Electives and Concentrations
While Evening MBA students complete their core courses from 6:30–9:30 p.m. in Wellesley or Boston, they may choose to take electives in any delivery format, including online, Blended Learning, intensive weekend, and evenings.
To further customize their degree, students may use electives to complete a concentration. Learn more about our
Applying to Babson
Academic Year 2015-2016
SIZE OF CLASS