Blended Learning MBA Miami Program
Babson offers the flexible Blended Learning MBA, strategically located at the CIC Miami center in the Converge Miami Building in Overtown, which allows you to earn a top-ranked MBA while balancing your personal and professional life—in just 21 months.
This unique approach to an MBA combines online classes, face-to-face sessions, and virtual collaboration so you can make the most of your learning, your time, and your investment.
- Online learning averages 20 hours per week. This includes readings, case preparation, contributing to asynchronous and real-time discussions, and active participation in team-based exercises and projects.
- On-campus residences several times each semester encourage dynamic classroom discussions, case-based analysis, and networking with your cohort.
- Courses are taught by Babson faculty, who are accomplished practitioners and researchers dedicated to student success—inside and outside the classroom.
- Our cohort-based program allows you to form a tight-knit community with peers.
- The GMAT is waived for the Blended Learning program for qualifying applicants.
Learn more about the Blended Learning application requirements.
- The program starts each fall. For specific information on start dates and face-to-face sessions, view the program calendar.
- This program is visa eligible, pending Department of Homeland Security (DHS) approval.
To learn more about Babson’s MBA in Miami,
attend an event, or
contact graduate admissions.
* Babson's Blended Learning MBA program is ranked in Financial Times' Online MBA ranking.