Blended Learning MBA Miami* Program
Babson offers the flexible Blended Learning MBA, strategically located at the CIC Miami center in the Converge Miami Building in Overtown, which allows you to earn a top-ranked MBA while balancing your personal and professional life—in just 21 months.
This unique approach to a part-time MBA combines online classes, face-to-face sessions, and virtual collaboration so you can make the most of your learning, your time, and your investment.
- Online learning averages 20 hours per week. This includes readings, case preparation, contributing to asynchronous and real-time discussions, and active participation in team-based exercises and projects.
- Face-to-face sessions are once a month from Thursday to Sunday in Miami.
- Courses are taught by Babson faculty, who are accomplished practitioners and researchers dedicated to student success—inside and outside the classroom.
- Our cohort-based program allows you to form a tight-knit community with peers.
- The GMAT is waived for the Blended Learning program for qualifying applicants.
Learn more about the Blended Learning application requirements.
- The program starts each fall. For specific information on start dates and face-to-face sessions, view the program calendar.
- This program is visa eligible.
To learn more about Babson’s MBA in Miami,
attend an event, or
contact graduate admissions.
*Miami instructional location pending approval from NEASC-Commission on Institutions of Higher Education