Multicultural Overnight Experience
Sunday, October 21
- Kickoff and welcome with the Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Foundations of Management and Entrepreneurship presentation
- Current student Q & A panel
- Entrepreneurial incubator session
- Campus tour
- Dinner at Trim Dining hall with overnight hosts
- Evening activity
- Stay overnight in a residence hall with a current Babson student
Monday, October 22
- Attend class with your student host
- Depart campus by 12 p.m.
An Overnight Campus Experience for Prospective High School Seniors
Sunday, October 21, 2018 – Monday, October 22, 2018
Babson is committed to creating a “diverse, multicultural and inclusive community of highly talented students, faculty, and staff characterized by respect, understanding, and appreciation of the uniqueness and value of all people.” In the spirit of continually working towards this incredible mission, the Office of Undergraduate Admission will be hosting the Multicultural Overnight Experience, October 21-22, 2018. This program will provide students with the opportunity to experience life on campus including engaging with current students, faculty, and staff and learning more about residence halls, classes, and many other resources.
The 2018 Multicultural Overnight Experience Application deadline has passed and we are no longer accepting applications.
Participation is limited to students living within the United States. Travel scholarships may be available for students who need assistance getting to campus. Additional details will be provided to students accepted to the program.
- Multicultural Overnight Experience Application (available early August)
- Cumulative High School Transcript (An unofficial transcript will be acceptable)
- SAT/ACT results
- Resume or Activities List
Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served, rolling basis; therefore, we strongly encourage students to submit completed applications ASAP. The deadline to apply is October 1, 2018. Admission to this program is not related to admission to Babson College.
If you have any questions, please email Phuong Hua at email@example.com.