Submit your application by September 1, 2017
Multicultural Overnight Experience
Sunday, October 22
- Kickoff and welcome lunch with the Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Foundations of Management and Entrepreneurship presentation
- Current student Q & A panel
- Entrepreneurial incubator session
- Campus tour
- Dinner at Trim Dining hall with overnight hosts
- Evening activity
- Stay overnight in a residence hall with a current Babson student
Monday, October 23
- Attend class with your student host
- Depart campus by 12 p.m.
An Overnight Campus Experience for Prospective High School Seniors
Sunday, October 22, 2017 – Monday, October 23, 2017
Babson is committed to creating a “diverse, multicultural and inclusive community of highly talented students, faculty, and staff characterized by respect, understanding, and appreciation of the uniqueness and value of all people.” In the spirit of continually working towards this incredible mission, the Office of Undergraduate Admission will be hosting the Multicultural Overnight Experience, October 22-23, 2017. This program will provide students with the opportunity to experience life on campus including engaging with current students, faculty, and staff and learning more about residence halls, classes, and many other resources.
Participation is limited to students living within the United States. Travel scholarships may be available for students who need assistance getting to campus. Additional details will be provided to students accepted to the program.
- Multicultural Overnight Experience Application
- Cumulative High School Transcript (An unofficial transcript will be acceptable)
- SAT/ACT results
- Resume or Activities List
Required items not available for electronic submission should be faxed to 781-239-4006, Attn: Multicultural Overnight Experience. These credentials should only be submitted following the completion of the application. Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served, rolling basis; therefore, we strongly encourage students to submit applications ASAP. The deadline to apply will be at noon EST on Friday, September 1, 2017. Admission to this program is not related to admission to Babson College.
If you have any questions, please email Phuong Hua in the Office of Undergraduate Admission..