CONNECT WITH BABSON
Looking for all of the useful resources and benefits offered to you as a Babson Community member?
Babson is excited to introduce the Babson Connector!
The Babson Connector is an online space designed for the College’s alumni, students, faculty, staff, and parents to engage with and support one another personally and professionally.
Within the Babson Connector, you can:
- Access the comprehensive list of resources and benefits available to you as a Babson Community member
- Search for Babson alumni and businesses
- Create, share, and promote ventures for feedback and funding
- Recruit Babson talent for your team
- Participate in discussions on business trends and topics
- Connect with regional affinity and alumni groups
- Search for, post, or apply for jobs and internships
- Stay up to date on Babson news and events here in Wellesley and around the world.
We’ve got ways to stay connected to one another through clubs, directory searches, and class notes, as well as ways to stay connected to Babson through newsletters, requesting transcripts, or finding a faculty member. We also offer resources like Horn Library online databases, ways to promote your business, lifelong learning opportunities, and faculty recommended reading lists.
Log in with your Babson credentials to view your Babson resources and benefits!
Babson offers more than 200 alumni events each year around the world and in your own backyard. These activities range from professional development and networking opportunities, to presentations by faculty and industry experts, to fun socials, and volunteer activities. Participating is a great way for you to stay connected to the College, and to fellow alumni. We hope you will join us for our upcoming local, regional, and international events. Events taking place during the next 30 days are listed on our events page, or you can view all Babson events via the Babson Event Calendar.
If you would like to host or sponsor an event, our Events Management Office (EMO) can provide event planning support and logistical expertise to Babson alumni, faculty, staff, and students. Contact EMO for more information »