Digital Marketing is responsible for creating, managing, and promoting Babson’s digital presence as an integrated audience-centric experience. In partnership with the college-wide Marketing Council and IT, the Digital Marketing team is charged with integrating the Babson digital experience with other marketing efforts including: creation and curation of consistent and persuasive content that reflects the Babson strategy; increasing brand awareness and building brand equity; promoting Babson thought leadership; and engaging external and internal stakeholders in an integrated holistic Babson experience.
For general website bugs, content formatting fixes, new user permissions and short URLs, please submit a Digital Marketing Support Request below. The typical timeframes below are estimates and support requests may take less or more time depending on the current digital marketing support and project queue.
- Website Bug (1–2 days)
- New User Permissions—Blog or Website (2–3 business days)
- Vanity, Short URL (2–3 business days)
- Social Media Event Promotion (3–5 business days)
- Content Style Issue (5–7 business days)
- Website Maintenance Update (7–10 business days)