Parking Violation Appeal
Complete the form below to appeal a parking violation
- When you became a student, or accepted a position with the College, you agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the College, including traffic and parking regulations.
- You were issued a copy of the regulations when you registered your vehicle or were issued an employee handbook.
- You are guaranteed a space to park. We do not guarantee a space nearest to your class, residence hall, or place of work.
- Regulations apply all year long, in all weather, days, nights and weekends.
- Explain your situation fully. The Traffic Clerk's decision is based on your written explanation.
- Once a decision has been made in your case, you will be notified by mail.
- If a citation is excused (found not responsible), no further action is necessary on your part.
- If your appeal has been denied (found responsible), the citation must be paid.
- If more information is necessary or if you desire to speak with the Traffic Clerk, you may schedule an appointment.
- If you wish to appeal the decision of the Traffic clerk, you must respond within two weeks from the mailing of the Traffic Clerk's decision. The next step of the appeal process is to appear before the Traffic/Parking appeal board (Refer to Page 7 of the Parking Rules book).