- There are about 365 members of fraternities/sororities at Babson
- The average chapter size for men’s groups is 48
- The average chapter size for women’s groups is 73
- Since at least the Fall of 2009 the All Greek GPA has always been higher than the All Babson GPA
- There are currently more members of the fraternity/sorority community than there ever have been before at Babson
- Our members represent 34 states and 19 countries
- 12% of our members are varsity athletes and 31% play a team sport
Members of Alpha Epsilon Pi volunteer at Cradles to Crayons
Fraternity and Sorority Life
Fraternity and Sorority Life at Babson College fosters a well-rounded experience, grounded in shared goals and values that create a lifelong connection to a community rich with traditions, while making tremendous contributions to Babson College.
At the core of the fraternity/sorority community at Babson are the Pillars of excellence. Developed and chosen by the community, these values guide the community in its goal setting, daily operations, and overall purpose. The five values are:
As members of Greek Organizations at Babson College, we strive to exceed the academic expectations of our National Organizations and those of the College. We are committed to supporting the scholastic endeavors of all members through programming and use of campus resources.
As members of Greek Organizations at Babson College, we are committed to excelling as leaders. We consistently educate ourselves and our members, strive to create well-rounded collegiate experiences, and serve as role models to our peers.
As members of Greek Organizations at Babson College, we strive to support our communities through service-oriented, mentor-related and philanthropic endeavors.
As members of Greek Organizations at Babson College, we value respect of ourselves, our members, and other individuals involved in our communities. We believe that respect is the foundation of strong relationships and the core to character development.
As members of Greek Organizations at Babson College, we focus on support, collaboration, and creating positive relationships within our community to achieve great success and guarantee our legacy.