How to Report a Hazing Incident

Babson College's ability to investigate reported incidents, enforce the college's expectations, and protect future students depends on the accuracy and specificity of the information provided.

You are encouraged to provide as much specific detail as possible so that appropriate action can be taken to address the reported behavior. You have the option to submit a report anonymously, though campus officials may find it difficult to complete their investigation without knowing the source of the report.

If you need IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, call Public Safety at (781) 239-5555.

File an anonymous report »

In a non-emergency situation, you can discuss hazing-related concerns with any member of the faculty or staff. If you're unsure who to speak with, you may contact:

Vice President of Student Affairs: 781-239-4538

Community Standards: 781-239-6344

Residence Education: 781-239-4438

Student Activities and Leadership: 781-239-4438

Director of Athletics: 781-239-4250

Office of International Programs: 781-239-4565

Office of Academic Services (Class Deans): 781-239-4075

Students are also encouraged to speak with their resident assistant (RA) or peer mentor who can assist you and/or connect you with a member of the Hazing Prevention Task Force.