Living Off Campus
While attending Babson, students have the opportunity to experience the quiet tranquility of Babson Park while also having the hustle and bustle of Boston just 14 miles away.
The surrounding area to Babson is home to more than 50 colleges and universities, providing students with the opportunity to network with peers at numerous local institutions. Babson’s graduate student clubs host networking events with area schools including Harvard, MIT, Boston University, and Boston College, among others.
The area is rich with history, culture, and entertainment, and Babson students have the opportunity to take advantage of it all. Local activities include:
- Visiting the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, home to extensive Egyptian, impressionist, and Asian Art exhibits. Babson students gain free admittance with their Babson ID.
- Attending a Red Sox game in historic Fenway Park.
- Walking the Freedom Trail and discovering why Boston is called the Cradle of Liberty.
- Catching a performance of the Boston Pops at Symphony Hall.
- Outdoor shopping on Newbury Street.
To find additional information about living off campus, please reference the following student-authored documents Please note that these documents are not officially endorsed by Babson College.