Residence Life develops a dynamic community of learners who value social responsibility, respect, and global perspectives through engaging in experiential and holistic learning opportunities within the residence halls.
- June 1, 2014 - First-year student housing application due
- August 29, 2014 - New student move-in starting at 8:00 a.m.
- September 2, 2014 - Returning student move-in starting at 9:00 a.m.
- December 19, 2014 - Residence halls close at 8:00 p.m.
- January 4, 2015 - Residence halls open for winter session students at 9:00 a.m.
- January 18, 2015 - Residence halls open for transfer and GAP students at 9:00 a.m.
- January 19, 2015 - Residence halls open for returning students at 9:00 a.m.
- May 9, 2015 - Residence halls close for non-graduating students at 8:00 p.m.
- May 16, 2015 - Graduating students check out of residence halls by 8:00 p.m.
About Living On Campus
Living away from home and navigating your new independence takes some adjustment. Once settled in, you’ll find the opportunities for learning and having fun are almost endless. Living on a campus that respects diversity
, supports a strong student government, athletics program
, and the arts
, and encourages community pride, will be an experience you will never replace or forget.
Living in Babson’s residence halls affords you the opportunity to learn beyond the traditional classroom. You will meet people from all around the world and share in a culturally abundant community. You will be supported in learning about yourself and defining who you are becoming.
Special Interest Housing has been developed to enhance the living-learning atmosphere in our residence halls. These options have been very popular and reflect communities where students feel ownership and camaraderie with their fellow residents. Those living in special interest housing have the opportunity to share in experiences with students who enjoy similar interests and lifestyles such as: the liberal arts, entrepreneurship, investment banking, women, and many more.
CURRENT STUDENTS: Please visit MyHousing to review your residence hall room information. Also, many Residence Life forms can also be found on Life@Babson. Visit the Organizations page and search for ResLife. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions us well.
NEW STUDENTS: All First Year Students and GAP students are guaranteed housing for their first year, if they have met all appropriate deadlines for the housing application process. Transfer students are encouraged to complete a housing application, but a placement is not guaranteed. Housing assignments will be given to transfer students on a rolling basis as space becomes available.