Recommended Ages 8-15
Multiple sessions are 10% off each session.
Drop-off: 8:30–8:45 a.m.
Pick-up: 3:30–3:45 p.m.
Boys and Girls Tennis
2019 Dates Coming Soon
- Develop ground stroke, serve-and-volley consistency, and technique
- Practice doubles and singles strategy
- Learn tennis conditioning
- Discuss latest trends in tennis
- Develop the power game
- Ensure that every camper leaves with a better knowledge and enjoyment of the game
Now in its 10th year, the Boys and Girls Tennis Camp offers activities that include instruction, games, and match play. This camp is designed for boys and girls ages 8–15.
Campers will be offered a balance of match play and drilling in a relaxed setting with a low camper-to-coach ratio. Campers at all skill levels will work on their games on our new beautiful, eight-court facility on the Babson campus.
Campers should bring a tennis racket, sneakers, towel and bathing suit (if swimming), sandals, hat, and sunscreen.
Typical Daily Schedule
8:30–8:45 a.m. Arrival
- Warm-up, stretching, attendance, orientation
- Instructional Sessions: Tactics of the game, positional play, fundamental drills
- Team drills
- All-you-can-eat lunch (included with tuition)
- Optional free swim or free play
- Controlled scrimmages, games, and skill contests
- Clear courts, attendance, daily wrap-up
3:30–3:45 p.m. Pickup