- Value: $3,000 per year
- Criteria: Awarded beginning sophomore year to students who are among the highest GPA earners and who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in campus activities.
- Program: Award recipients have opportunities to meet with the Dean of the Undergraduate School.
- Apply: No separate application is required.
Diversity Leadership Award
- Value: Full tuition or 1/2 tuition, with the full tuition scholarships reserved for students who demonstrate financial need
- Criteria: Awarded to incoming first-year students with the greatest potential for leadership in creating a richly diverse Babson community.
- Program: Award recipients are provided mentoring and leadership development opportunities.
- Apply: No separate application is required; recipients are selected based on the strength of each candidate’s admission application.
Honors Program Scholarship
- Value: $3,000 per year
- Criteria: Awarded sophomores, juniors and seniors who are selected for and participate in the Honors Program at Babson.
- Program: Requires yearly participation in the Honors Program.
- Apply: Must apply for the Honors Program at Babson in the spring of first year.
NOTE: Students who received a Presidential Scholarship or Weissman Scholarship at the point of admission are excluded from consideration for the Honors Program Scholarship.
Posse New York Scholarship
- Value: Full tuition
- Criteria: Awarded to New York City Posse Foundation Scholars based on leadership.
- Program: Babson became the first business school in the nation to join the Posse Program and works specifically with Posse’s New York City chapter. The first Babson “posse” of 11 students arrived on campus in the fall of 2004 and 100 percent of them graduated in May 2008. Attending the College not only makes a difference for each new class of Posse students, but also enriches the rest of the student body and the community at large. See program description at www.possefoundation.org.
- Apply: By nomination to the Posse Foundation. See nomination procedures at www.possefoundation.org.
- Value: ½ Tuition
- Criteria: Awarded to incoming first-year students based on academic achievement and leadership.
- Program: Award recipients are sponsored for a variety of activities and special programs. For Scholarship renewal, Presidential Scholars are required to earn a 3.0 cumulative GPA by the end of each academic year.
- Apply: To be considered for the Presidential Scholarship, students must also submit the Weissman Scholarship application.
- Value: Full tuition, plus support for research, stipends for travel, and seed money to start a venture or pursue a global service project
- Criteria: “The Weissman” is Babson’s most prestigious scholarship award; selection is based on academic excellence, intellectual passion, great distinction in leadership activities, and the strength of each candidate’s vision for how their goals can be fulfilled at Babson.
- Program: For scholarship renewal, Weissman Scholars are required to earn a 3.3 cumulative GPA by the end of each academic year, fulfill all program requirements, and demonstrate a commitment to assuming leadership roles at Babson and beyond.
- Apply: Visit the Weissman Program website for application materials and instructions. Finalists will be invited to interview for the award.
Women's Leadership Award
- Value: ¼ tuition
- Criteria: Awarded to incoming first-year students based on academic achievement and demonstrated leadership in school and community activities
- Program: Award recipients participate in the Women's Leadership Program, including mentoring and leadership development activities.
- Apply: No separate application is required; students are identified based on the strength of each candidate’s admission application. Finalists will be invited to interview for the award.