Price-Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators
Entrepreneurship is one of the most powerful forces in the world for solving problems and creating social and economic value. The Price-Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE) is Babson’s flagship open-enrollment program for those who seek to learn best practices for teaching entrepreneurship.
Program Dates and Fee
May 30 - June 3, 2016
A 10% discount is offered for 3-5 participants from the same institution. Price includes accommodations, meals, and program materials.
View sample program agenda (pdf)
The Price-Babson SEE program is designed for academics or entrepreneurs from any discipline who teach or have a desire to teach entrepreneurship. While in the program, you’ll learn alongside like-minded educators dedicated to exploring innovative, bold, and impactful ways of shaping the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders.
Babson invented the methodology for entrepreneurship education nearly a half-century ago; today, Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® (ET&A) remains the center of the Babson experience. Thinking and acting entrepreneurially is more than just an inclination. It can and should be taught.
Benefits of the Program
- Learn proven concepts for effective entrepreneurship education
- Overcome challenges and limitations in your approach to teaching
- Participate in a highly interactive, hands-on, and action-based learning experience
- Experience the curriculum and pedagogy used by Babson College, a world leader in entrepreneurship education
- Join a global network of educators dedicated to elevating the art and craft of teaching entrepreneurship
Each program offering is limited to 60 participants to preserve the intimacy and collegiality of the experience. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Price-Babson SEE’s curriculum explores a carefully designed mix of content and process topics that educators need to know when teaching entrepreneurship. You will leave the program with a toolkit and playbook for teaching entrepreneurship in an engaging and high-impact manner.
- Entrepreneurial Thought and Action
- Entrepreneurship Education Ecosystems
- Entrepreneurial Identity
- Design Thinking and Idea Generation
- Market Tests and Business Models
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Managing Growth and Embracing Failure
- Experiential and Action Learning Pedagogies
- Teaching Entrepreneurially
- Case Method Teaching
- Managing Classroom Challenges
- Curriculum and Course Design
- Immersion-based Teaching
- Use of Technology in Classroom
Price-Babson SEE Faculty
Select faculty members from Babson’s renowned Entrepreneurship Division—the largest among business schools worldwide—teach one or more sessions at Price-Babson SEE. The program’s mix of distinguished academics and experienced practitioners provide you with an unparalleled learning experience.