Parent Access to the Babson OneCard
The Babson OneCard is an easy and convenient method for Babson students to gain access to areas and buildings on campus, as well as to pay for meals and other items through the BabsonBucks element of the card.
Babson Bucks may be used at:
- On-campus dining locations
- Babson Bookstore
- Student Mailroom
- Snack and Drink machines
- QuickPix Photo Kiosk
- Canon Copy Center
Babson Bucks also may be used at the following off-campus locations:
- Domino’s Pizza
- Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant
- Fashion Berry Frozen Yogurt
- Salon Maleah
- Tan and Glam Salon & Boutique
We want to make the process as seamless as possible for you and your child to manage BabsonBucks. Here is the quick step that your child, as a student, must take in order to grant you access to their OneCard.
1. Student must log in to Babson Bucks, click on Grant Additional Access on the right, then enter your email address to grant access.
Once you have access to your child’s OneCard, click on this link below anytime you want to add money or to check balances for Babson Bucks.
If you have any questions regarding the OneCard process or adding Babson Bucks, please contact the Babson OneCard office at 781-239-5647. Thank you!