Reporting to the College

To formally report an incident of gender-based misconduct, complainants may file a report with the College and/or law enforcement. 

Complaints against students and student groups, should be reported to:

Jaclyn Calovine, Director
Office of Community Standards, Park Manor Central

Complaints against faculty and staff, third parties and visitors should be reported to the Title IX coordinator:

Betsy Rauch, Title IX Coordinator
President’s Office, Horn 329