Newly appointed Babson College President Dr. Kerry Healey is among Boston Business Journal's 50 Most Influential Bostonians of 2013.
“The power players in Boston are the ones getting things done and leading change in the Boston economy, “said Boston Business Journal publisher, Chris McIntosh.
An academic by training, Dr. Kerry Healey is an internationally known and respected leader with nearly three decades experience in academia, government, and international diplomatic and humanitarian work. Since she began her term in July, Healey has already begun to make an impact helping Babson further continue its reputation as one of the most practical, relevant and transformative global business schools, and the premier breeding ground for Entrepreneurs of All Kinds™
President Healey is among the college presidents honored, along with Drew Gilpin Faust, President of Harvard University, and Robert L. Caret, President, University of Massachusetts.
The members of the 2013 Power 50 will be recognized in a special supplement in the BBJ this Novemeber.
Boston Buisness Journal's Power 50
- Jonathan Bush, CEO, athenahealth Inc.
- Jeff Fagnan, Partner, Atlas Venture
- Kerry Healey, President, Babson College
- Anne M. Finucane, Global Strategy & Marketing Officer, Bank of America Corp.
- Dave Porter, Managing Partner, Baystate Financial
- Andrew Dreyfus, President & CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Jim Koch, Brewer and Founder, The Boston Beer Co.
- Wycliffe “Wyc” K. Grousbeck, Managing Partner, Governor and CEO, Boston Celtics
- Kate Walsh, CEO, Boston Medical Center
- Douglas T. Linde, President, Boston Properties
- John Henry, Principal Owner, Boston Red Sox (and soon, the Boston Globe)
- Tim Rowe, founder and CEO, Cambridge Innovation Center
- Josiah “Joe” Spaulding, CEO, Citi Performing Arts Center
- Diane Hessan, President and CEO, Communispace
- Gail Goodman, CEO, Constant Contact
- Michael W. Bonney, CEO, Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bill Cummings, Founder, Cummings Properties/Cummings Foundation
- William K. Bacic, New England Managing Partner, Deloitte & Touche
- Barbara Goose, President, DigitasLBi, Boston, Detroit offices
- Joseph Tucci, President & CEO, EMC Corp
- Timothy G. Healy, Chairman, CEO co-founder, EnerNoc
- Abigail Johnson, President, Fidelity Investments
- Regina M. Pisa, Chairman, Goodwin Procter
- Paul H. Guzzi, President & CEO, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Eric H. Schultz, President & CEO, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Drew Gilpin Faust, President, Harvard University
- Karen Kaplan, President & CEO, Hill Holliday
- Adelene Q. Perkins, President and CEO,Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- David H. Long, CEO, Liberty Mutual
- John E. Rosenthal, President, Meredith Management Corp.
- R. Robert Popeo, Chairman, Mintz Levin
- Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo Malcolm Rogers, Director, Museum of Fine Arts
- John T. Hailer, President and CEO, Asia and the Americas, Natixis Global Asset Management
- James (Jim) S. Davis, Chairman, New Balance
- Stephen R. Karp, Chairman and CEO, New England Development
- Thomas J. May, President & CEO, Northeast Utilities
- Therese Murray, President, Massachusetts Senate
- William H. Swanson, Chairman and CEO, Raytheon Co.
- Ronald L. Sargent, Chairman and CEO, Staples Inc.
- Jay Hooley, CEO, State Street
- John F. Fish, Chairman and CEO, Suffolk Construction
- Robert K. Kraft , Chairman and CEO, The Kraft Group
- James T. Brett, President & CEO , The New England Council
- Carol Meyrowitz, CEO, TJX Companies
- Carmen M. Ortiz, U.S. Attorney, District of Massachusetts
- Robert L. Caret, President, University of Massachusetts
- J. Keith Motley, Chancellor, University of Massachusetts Boston
- Dr. Jeffrey M. Leiden, President & CEO,Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Jon Abbott, President & CEO, WGBH
- William Lee, partner, WilmerHale
About Babson College
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds™. The College is a dynamic living and learning laboratory, where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society—while at the same time evolving our methods and advancing our programs. We shape the leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to create economic and social value. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value.
By Hilary Katulak; email@example.com
; 781-239-4623 |
9/25/2013 3:00 PM