At a Glance
Babson is the educator, convener and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®.
An independent, not-for-profit institution, Babson is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). In the 2015–2016 academic year, more than 2,100 undergraduate and 900 graduate students are attending Babson, representing more than 80 countries. Learn more about the students in the first-year undergraduate class as well as the MBA and Masters graduate programs.
As creators and conveners of knowledge about entrepreneurship, Babson distinguishes itself with:
- An Undergraduate School that provides a top-flight business education blending innovative, integrated and applied business and liberal arts programs with curricular and cocurricular learning experiences.
- The F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, that grants highly ranked MBA and MS degrees.
- An Executive Education program for professionals looking to grow in today’s rapidly evolving business environment.
- A world-class faculty with real-world experience—87% of our full-time faculty hold a doctoral degree or its equivalent, and are accomplished entrepreneurs, executives, scholars, authors, researchers, poets, and artists.
- Global research projects that are used as key benchmarking indicators by a number of distinguished regional, national, and supranational authorities around the world.
- Babson Global which works with corporate, university, government, and foundation partners to advance entrepreneurship education and Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® worldwide.