The Entrepreneur’s Bootcamp: A Deep Dive for New Ventures
Launch and grow your business in our bootcamp for entrepreneurs
Join the faculty from the No. 1 school for entrepreneurship for an intense weeklong entrepreneurship bootcamp. You will gain the entrepreneurial mindset and relevant skills it takes to successfully launch and grow your business.
Learn Essential Skills
- Gain entrepreneurial skills and techniques that will improve your chances of success for your venture
- Build a global network of entrepreneurs
- Learn from Babson faculty members who have helped thousands of successful entrepreneurs launch and grow their businesses
Who Should Attend
- Aspiring entrepreneurs with a business idea
- Entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level
- Executives looking to grow their entrepreneurial mindset to innovate in their current role
What You Will Learn
Learn the art of customer discovery, design thinking, business model development, hypothesis testing, and raising money to build an enduring enterprise at our entrepreneurship bootcamp.
- The importance of business models
- Babson’s Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® methodology
- Design thinking
- Customer and product discovery process
- Financial modeling
- The role of the founder, building effective partnerships, and recruiting team members
- Strategic positioning and value proposition development
- Marketing, personal selling, and customer acquisition
- Harnessing resources and fundraising
- Pitching to investors
“Babson’s Entrepreneur’s Bootcamp is a game changer. I enjoyed learning and sharing best practices with entrepreneurs from all over the world,” – Madieu Williams, Co-Owner, 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons
Our faculty are practicing entrepreneurs, business leaders, and esteemed educators, bringing their experience as CEOs and entrepreneurs into the classroom.
Faculty for The Entrepreneur’s Bootcamp include:
- Angelo Santinelli, Faculty Director for The Entrepreneur’s Bootcamp, adjunct lecturer of entrepreneurship at Babson College, and faculty advisor, The John E. and Alice L. Butler Launch Pad
- Andrew Zacharakis, professor of entrepreneurship, Babson College
- Andrew Corbett, chair of the Entrepreneurship Division, Babson College
- Debi Kleiman, Executive Director, The Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship at Babson College
- Joseph Nedder, Chief Operating Officer, Asset Management, Fidelity Investments
- Tim Marken, Chief Growth Officer, Boston Globe Media
We continually update program content to best serve participant needs. Faculty may vary.
All Babson Executive Education programs are taught in English. To attend, we ask that you can speak, read, and write English to get the most out of our programs.
Registration deadline for the May 2019 program: May 13, 2019.
Registration deadline for the January 2020 program: January 6, 2020.
Overnight cost includes program materials, accommodations, and meals at the award-winning Babson Executive Conference Center from 4 p.m. on the Sunday before the program to 11 a.m. on the last day, Friday. Commuter cost includes program materials and daily lunches at the Babson Executive Conference Center. The program starts at 8:30 a.m. on Monday and ends at 3 p.m. on Friday. All participants receive a certificate of completion.
For more information about payment, accommodations, travel, and discounts read our Babson Executive Education FAQ »
Discounts for Babson alumni are available through the Second-Century Alumni Grant. Discounts also are available for groups and past participants in Babson Executive Education open enrollment programs. Please email Dayle Lipsky for more information on discounts.
Why Babson Executive Education?
Babson Executive Education works with organizations and professionals from around the world to turn ideas and challenges into opportunity. As the No. 1 school for entrepreneurship, Babson cultivates an entrepreneurial mindset that is behind many of the world’s most innovative businesses and leaders.
Our programs are about more than theory. They’re about action, and equipping you with the practical tools and strategies necessary to have an immediate impact on your organization or business.
“I was very pleased to know that I could directly apply the lessons I learned at Babson to my work managing the HNM team,” – Jonatan Lustgarten MBA’15, Co-Founder, HNM Medical, and CEO, Grupo Empresarial Castel
Contact Dayle Lipsky or call +1-781-239-3915