Women’s Leadership Program: From Opportunity to Action
Take your career to the next level in our women leadership program
Learn to become a more impactful and effective leader through this transformational experience. This women’s leadership program is designed for professionals in leadership roles who are eager to catapult their careers to the next level.
Learn Essential Skills
- Activate a personalized action plan, informed throughout the week with feedback from executive coaches and peers.
- Identify and strategically deploy your strengths as an entrepreneurial leader in any professional setting.
- Enhance your network of senior women leaders.
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level women executives who are anticipating or experiencing a career transition
What You Will Learn
In this women’s leadership executive education program, you will develop your personal strengths while identifying how those strengths can make positive impacts on your organization and your community.
Come to the program with a critical and current challenge related to your career. Through ongoing coaching sessions, you will share and receive feedback on the challenge, develop strategies for how to approach it, and develop an action plan to address it.
- Recognizing and amplifying your leadership skills and strengths
- Leveraging Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® to harness new opportunities for you and your organization
- Identifying the roles of gender, diversity, and inclusivity in an organization
- Strategizing how to intentionally direct your career trajectory
- Building your personal board of advisors
- Improving negotiation skills
- Increasing executive leadership presence and influence
- Hearing strategies for personal and organizational success from successful women executives and leaders
“I didn’t want to leave! I made friends and I discovered more about myself, and I am confident I will be a better leader starting today.” – Farah Chahrour, Portfolio Analyst, Fidelity Investments
You will learn from highly regarded faculty who bring relevant experience and research into the classroom. They have taught and mentored professionals and will use their experience to help get you to the next level.
Faculty for Women’s Leadership Program includes:
- Susan Duffy, Faculty Director and Executive Director of Babson’s Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL)
- Heidi Neck, Jeffry A. Timmons Professor of Entrepreneurship at Babson College
- Wendy Murphy, Associate Professor of Management at Babson College
- Cindy Loughran, Executive Coach, Team Development Specialist, and Facilitator at Cindy Loughran Coaching
- Jamie Ladge, Patrick F. & Helen C. Walsh Research Professor, Management and Organizational Development at Northeastern University
- Nan Langowitz, Professor and Division Chair of Management at Babson College
- Mary Shapiro, Professor of Practice at Simmons College
- Lakshmi Balachandra, Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship at Babson College
- Tim Marken, Chief Growth Officer, Boston Globe Media
- Angela Randolph, Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship at Babson College
- Susan Brady, Executive Vice President, Product Management & Marketing at Linkage Inc.
- Cheryl Kiser, Executive Director, The Lewis Institute and Babson Social Innovation Lab at Babson College
We continually update program content to best serve participant needs. Faculty may vary.
All Babson Executive Education programs are taught in English. If you’d like to attend, we ask that you can speak, read, and write English to get the most out of our programs.
Registration deadline for program in April 2019: April 1, 2019
Registration deadline for program in October 2019: September 23, 2019
Cost includes program materials, accommodations, and meals at the award-winning Babson Executive Conference Center from 4 p.m. on Monday to 12:30 p.m. on the last day, Friday. The program starts at 8:30 a.m. on Monday and ends at Noon on Friday. All participants receive a certificate of completion.
For more information about payment, accommodations, travel, and discounts, read our Babson Executive Education FAQ »
Discounts for Babson alumni are available through the Second-Century Alumni Grant; discounts also are available for groups and past participants in Babson Executive Education open enrollment programs.
Why Babson Executive Education?
Babson Executive Education works with organizations and professionals around the world to turn ideas and challenges into opportunity. Babson cultivates an entrepreneurial mindset that is behind many of the world’s most innovative businesses and leaders.
Our programs are about more than theory; they’re about action, and equipping you with the practical tools and strategies necessary to have an immediate impact on your organization or business.
Contact Dayle Lipsky or call +1-781-239-3915