- Ph D, Boston College, Carroll School of Management
- MS, Boston College, Carroll School of Management
- MBA, Babson College
- BS, Babson College
Identity, new venture creation & growth, entrepreneurial ecosystems, qualitative methods.
- Crosina, E., Pratt, M.G. (in press). Toward a Model of Organizational Mourning: The Case of Former Lehman Brothers Bankers . Academy of Management Journal.
- Parise, S.A., Guinan, P.J., Crosina, E., Smith, W. (2014). Booz Allen Hamilton: Social and Beyond. Journal of Information Technology Case and Application Research.
- Crosina, E., Bartunek , J.M. (2017). The paradoxical mystery of the missing differences between academics and practitioners: Oxford Handbook of Organizational Paradox: Approaches to Plurality, Tensions and Contradictions .
- Lepisto, D.A., Crosina, E., Pratt, M.G. (2015). Identity work within and beyond the professions: Toward a theoretical integration and extension. Scientific & Academic Publishing. .