The Babson MBA – Dubai
The Babson MBA, globally renowned for entrepreneurship, is now available in a flexible blended learning format in Dubai.
This part-time MBA combines online classes and virtual collaboration with face-to-face sessions at the Dubai International Financial Centre, offering you a powerful learning experience in the leading financial hub for the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia.
As Dubai continues to develop as a premier international economic center, we’re excited to equip entrepreneurs of all kinds in the region with the tools needed to fuel future innovation. Whether you’re a small business owner, from an entrepreneurial family, or looking to advance in your current organization, the Babson MBA empowers you to create your path to opportunity.
- Earn your degree (46 credits) in 19 months through a cohort-based program that allows you to form a tight-knit community with your peers.
- Online learning averages 20–25 hours per week. This includes readings, case preparation, contribution to asynchronous and real-time discussions, and active participation in team-based exercises and projects.
- Face-to-face, on-campus residencies, occurring approximately two times each fall, spring, and summer session, encourage dynamic classroom discussions, case-based analysis, and networking with your cohort. View the program calendar »
- Courses are taught by Babson faculty, who are accomplished practitioners and researchers dedicated to student success inside and outside the classroom.
- The GMAT is waived for the Babson MBA in Dubai for qualifying applicants.
View application requirements »
Register for an event to learn more about the Babson MBA.
Join us on November 27 for a Mock Class in Dubai. Register now »