Through the combined efforts of the Alumni and Friends Network and the Centers for Career Development, Babson offers several Alumni Career Development Resources.
You can now access these resources on the Babson Connector!
The Babson Connector is an online space designed for the College’s alumni, students, faculty, staff, and parents to engage with and support one another personally and professionally.
Within the Babson Connector, you can:
- Recruit Babson talent for your team
- Search for, post, or apply for jobs and internships
- Create, share, and promote ventures for feedback and funding
- Search for Babson alumni and businesses for personal and professional networking
- Promote your business to a network of friends and colleagues
- Participate in discussions on business trends and topics
- View volunteer opportunities to engage with students and/or alumni
- Identify outstanding alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends of the College for a plethora of institutional and external awards and honors
- Connect with regional affinity and alumni groups in 29 U.S. cities and 24 countries
- Submit or view a class note
- Stay up to date on Babson news and events here in Wellesley and around the world
- Access the comprehensive list of resources and benefits available to you as a Babson Community member and more!
We encourage you to log in with your Babson credentials to explore Babson’s career management tools and professional development resources.