Entrepreneur Resources for Alumni
In partnership with Babson’s Centers, the Alumni and Friends Network and Babson Alumni Association offer some great resources to support your entrepreneurial endeavors.
Babson Alumni Supporting Entrepreneurs (BASE)
A resource for alumni entrepreneurs from fellow alumni. BASE consultants are available to answer your business questions in person or virtually.
Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship
The Blank Center is the hub of entrepreneurial activity at Babson. Some of their offerings include:
- B.E.T.A. Challenge: A pitch competition with the opportunity to win cash and in-kind prizes. The Babson Alumni Association is the gold sponsor for the Alumni B.E.T.A. Challenge.
- Butler Launch Pad: Tailored support based on one of three venture stages (explore, pursue, or launch & grow) includes a network of entrepreneurs, access to faculty advisors, participation in peer mentoring, and workshop offerings.
- Rocket Pitch: An opportunity to pitch your business idea to a large audience of students, faculty, entrepreneurs, investors, and service providers.
Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL)
CWEL empowers women leaders through educational programs, events, and research. Some of their offerings include:
- WIN Lab Boston: A venture accelerator experience designed to help women iterate their ideas, design and test prototypes, and launch or grow their ventures.
- WIN Lab Miami: A venture accelerator experience based in Miami and designed to help women entrepreneurs to create impact and build big businesses.
The Lewis Institute
The Lewis Institute provides experiences and resources for the Babson community to activate people to become changemakers. Some of their offerings include:
- Community Table: An opportunity for eaters and entrepreneurs to connect, share, and learn.
- Good Business Fridays: An opportunity for social innovators to gather for open and casual discussions about creating both profit and purpose.
Institute for Family Entrepreneurship
The Institute for Family Entrepreneurship (IFE) is a hub for research, resources, and innovative programming dedicated to entrepreneurial students and their families. Some of their offerings include:
- Foundations for the Future: A unique program offered in partnership with Babson Executive Education, this is week-long course provides parents and their teenage son or daughter the opportunity to learn together.