The Back to Babson weekend is 2 days full of opportunities to reconnect with your classmates, favorite faculty and staff members and alma mater. All alumni are encouraged to attend! If your graduation year ends in a 3 or an 8, it is your reunion year.
As more information becomes available, we will be updating this schedule. Check back often!
Friday, September 27
11 a.m. Half Century Check-in – Alumni Hall
Staff will welcome you and answer any questions you might have regarding the weekend.
11:45 a.m. Trolley to Half Century Luncheon - Departs from Cruickshank Alumni Hall
Enjoy a trolley ride to the President's House
12 p.m. Half Century Luncheon [by invitation only] – President’s House
Join us for a special luncheon as we welcome the Class of 1963 into the Half Century Club
1:30 p.m. Half Century Private Campus Tour - Departs from President's House
A ride down memory lane
2:30 p.m. Leaving your Legacy: A Conversation about Philanthropic Impact at Babson - Olin Hall
3:30–4:45 p.m. Alumni College: Back to the Classroom (Webinar option available) – Olin Hall
Building on a recent Babson tradition, alumni will have an opportunity to hear advice and words of wisdom from some of Babson's best professors - Anirudh Dhebar, Nan Langowitz, and Kevin Mulvaney. Dean of Faculty Carolyn Hotchkiss will serve as MC for this session. This event is modeled on "The Last Lecture Series" created by the Graduate Student Council Class of 2009.
5–6 p.m. President’s Welcome Reception – Olin Hall
Enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres with the President and Faculty
Sponsored by the Babson Alumni Association
6 p.m. Celebrating Volunteers – Leadership Awards Dinner [by invitation only] – Knight Auditorium
Celebrate as we honor our volunteers... dinner and awards ceremony
9 p.m. Comedian Under the Tent Featuring Judah Friedlander – The Tent
Laugh the night away with Judah Friedlander, a stand-up comedian and actor, best known for playing Frank on NBC's "30 Rock"
Sponsored by SGA, GSC & Alumni and Friends Network
$10 per person
Babson College is not responsible nor does the College have control over the content of the comedy show. The views, wording and jokes are the views and material of the comedy acts. Please be advised that certain content may be offensive to some attendees.
10:30 p.m. Hang with Hanno – The Pub
Join Dennis Hanno in Roger's Pub to reminisce about your days on campus! All young alumni are welcome to attend.
Undergraduate 2004-2013, Graduate 2009-2013
8:30 a.m.–Noon Kids Club (Child care provided for children ages 3–12)
- Olin HallAttend a training session or the alumni association meeting while the kids play games, enjoy snacks and more. Child care will be provided by Seeking Sitters, a professional service.
9 a.m. Reunion Training Session for 9's and 4's
- Olin HallWill you be celebrating a reunion in 2014? Meet with other classmates and Babson staff to starting planning your best reunion yet.
9 a.m.- 6 p.m. B&N College Bookstore
- Reynolds Campus CenterBuy a Babson t-shirt or sweatshirt before heading home! Be sure to use your 10% Babson alumni discount.
10:30 a.m. Babson Alumni Association Meeting and Q&A Session with the new President Kerry Healey
- Olin HallAll alumni are welcome to attend
11 a.m. Tailgating
- Babson Executive Conference Center - Upper DeckGather at this special place to cheer on our Babson teams!
11 a.m. Volleyball vs. Clark
Noon–4 p.m. The Tent
– Upper FieldGather under the tent for our annual celebration with family, friends, classmates, and other members of the Babson community. Join our affinity groups for an afternoon of fun and games. This is one of the most popular Back to babson events. There is something for everyone!
Adult: $35/ Pre-registration, $40 Walk-In
Young Alumni (UGrad 2004-2013, Graduate 2009-2013): $25/ Pre-registration, $30 Walk-In
Children 12 & Under: Free12:30–2 p.m. The Channel – Live at the Tent
- Upper Fields12:30 p.m. Field Hockey vs. Springfield
1 p.m. Women's Soccer vs. Smith 3 p.m. Volleyball vs. Westfield State
3 p.m. POSSE Alumni Leadership Panel [by invitation only for current POSSE Scholars and POSSE alumni]
- Glavin Family Chapel Hosted by Nohely Arteaga '11
4 p.m. "POSSE Plus" Retrospective for ALL POSSE Plussers
- Glavin Family ChapelIncluding POSSE Scholars, POSSE Alumni and any other individuals who have attended a Babson "POSSE Plus" Retreat
6–11 p.m. Kids Club (Childcare provided for children ages 3–12)
- Knight AuditoriumEnjoy the Green and White Cocktail Reception and your reunion class party while the kids play games, enjoy pizza and more. Childcare will be provided by Seeking Sitters, a professional company.
6–8 p.m. Green & White: All Reunion Cocktail Reception
- Knight LawnRing in the evening with cocktails and light appetizers under the tent with friends and classmates from all of the reunion-year classes.
Sponsored by the Babson Alumni Association
6 p.m. The Channel: Live from the Green Carpet with Carol Hacker
- Knight Lawn7:30/8 p.m. Reunion Class Parties for 3s and 8s Undergraduate and Graduate Classes
- Various Locations