September 19–21, 2014
Pre-Registration for Reunion & Homecoming weekend is now closed.
Walk-ins are encouraged at the door to each activity. If you are attending an event with a fee and have not pre-registered, please pay cash or check at the door. For questions, please call the Events Management Office at 781-239-5265.
9 a.m. 7th Annual Alumni Men's Soccer Golf Outing at Newton Commonwealth Golf Course
9:30 a.m. 16th Annual Alumni Men's Hockey Golf Outing at New England Country Club in Bellingham, MA
5:30 p.m. Reunion Check-in at the Babson Executive Conference Center6:30–11:30 p.m. Complimentary Babysitting at the Babson Executive Conference Center (A service provided by Seeking Sitters)
6:30–9 p.m. Affinity Milestone and Reunion Receptions at the Babson Executive Conference Center ($50 includes 1 gratis guest)
7:30 p.m. Young Alumni Trivia at Roger's Pub
9:30–10:30 p.m. Comedian at the Upper Fields featuring Bob Marley, with opening act by Jillian Brooks '09
10:30–12 a.m. "Midnight" Breakfast in Trim
9:30–11 a.m. Annual Alumni Association Board Meeting at the Babson Executive Conference Center
10:30 a.m. Swimming and Diving Alumni Meet at Morse Swimming Pool
10:45 a.m. Men's Lacrosse Alumni Game at Harrington Rugby Pitch
11 a.m.–1 p.m. Volunteer Leadership Awards Brunch Celebrating Volunteers and Class of '49 Scholars (by invitation only. RSVP by calling 781-239-5265.)
11 a.m.–1 p.m. Kids College for children ages 3-15
- Get your game on with staff from Babson Sports Camps and Athletics
- Join Babson's staff from the Blank Center for Entrepreneurship for a one of a kind entrepreneurial experience
- Let their imagination carry them as they create a magical mask and transform into a new persona while wearing it
11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. Babson Runs for Rett - 5k and Kids Run
12:30–3:30 p.m. The Tent at the Upper Fields ($35/person, Young Alumni 2005-2014 $25/person, Children 15 & under are complimentary)
Join us at the Tent and:
- Participate in kids activities – bouncy house, bucking baby bull, lawn games, pumpkin painting, face painting and balloon artist, a visit from Wally the Green Monster, cooking with Sally Sampson of ChopChop … and more!
- Join Be the Match bone marrow registry, an organization that helped Babson alum Christopher Sherman '93 find a donor for his transplant last year.
- Grab a specialty brew at the beer garden
- Savory gourmet burgers with special toppings from our own food truck
- Snag dessert from the whoopie pie guy
- Many more menu surprises!
1 p.m. Men's Rugby vs. Brandeis at Harrington Rugby Pitch
1:30-3:30 p.m. Campus Trolley Tours
2:30 p.m. Men's Rugby vs. Northeastern at Harrington Rugby Pitch
6:30–11:30 p.m. Complimentary Babysitting at the Babson Exectutive Conference Center for Reunioners (A service provided by Seeking Sitters)
7 p.m. Undergraduate Reunion Class Parties* ($40/person)
*Check your class party details for official start time
8 p.m. Young Alumni Reunion at The Harp, Boston (Classes '05-'14)
10 a.m. Remembrance Service at The Glavin Family Chapel
11 a.m. Join faculty members for a Jazz Brunch at Trim Dining Hall