September 19–21, 2014
“Whether you return each year or have always pledged to come back ‘next year,’ the best time to attend a Babson reunion is this year! Come home and take part in our best traditions and take advantage of the new programs and events we’ll be introducing for 2014 as we build momentum for our Centennial Celebration in 2019.”
— President Kerry Healey
Pre-Registration for Reunion & Homecoming weekend is now closed.
Walk-ins are encouraged at the door to each activity. If you are attending an event with a fee and have not pre-registered, please pay cash or check at the door. For questions, please call the Events Management Office at 781-239-5265.
9 a.m. 7th Annual Alumni Men's Soccer Golf Outing at Newton Commonwealth Golf Course
9:30 a.m. 16th Annual Alumni Men's Hockey Golf Outing at New England Country Club in Bellingham, MA
5:30 p.m. Reunion Check-in at the Babson Executive Conference Center6:30–11:30 p.m. Complimentary Babysitting at the Babson Executive Conference Center (A service provided by Seeking Sitters)
6:30–9 p.m. Affinity Milestone and Reunion Receptions at the Babson Executive Conference Center ($50 includes 1 gratis guest)
7:30 p.m. Young Alumni Trivia at Roger's Pub
9:30–10:30 p.m. Comedian at the Upper Fields featuring Bob Marley, with opening act by Jillian Brooks '09
10:30–12 a.m. "Midnight" Breakfast in Trim
9:30–11 a.m. Annual Alumni Association Board Meeting at the Babson Executive Conference Center
10:30 a.m. Swimming and Diving Alumni Meet at Morse Swimming Pool
10:45 a.m. Men's Lacrosse Alumni Game at Harrington Rugby Pitch
11 a.m.–1 p.m. Volunteer Leadership Awards Brunch Celebrating Volunteers and Class of '49 Scholars (by invitation only. RSVP by calling 781-239-5265.)
11 a.m.–1 p.m. Kids College for children ages 3-15
- Customize lego robots and compete to win fun contests
- Get your game on with staff from Babson Sports Camps and Athletics
- Join Babson's staff from the Blank Center for Entrepreneurship for a one of a kind entrepreneurial experience
- Let their imagination carry them as they create a magical mask and transform into a new persona while wearing it
11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. Babson Runs for Rett - 5k and Kids Run
12:30–3:30 p.m. The Tent at the Upper Fields ($35/person, Young Alumni 2005-2014 $25/person, Children 15 & under are complimentary)
Join us at the Tent and:
- Participate in kids activities – bouncy house, bucking baby bull, lawn games, pumpkin painting, face painting and balloon artist, a visit from Wally the Green Monster, cooking with Sally Sampson of ChopChop … and more!
- Join Be the Match bone marrow registry, an organization that helped Babson alum Christopher Sherman '93 find a donor for his transplant last year.
- Grab a specialty brew at the beer garden
- Savory gourmet burgers with special toppings from our own food truck
- Snag dessert from the whoopie pie guy
- Many more menu surprises!
1 p.m. Men's Rugby vs. Brandeis at Harrington Rugby Pitch
1:30-3:30 p.m. Campus Trolley Tours
2:30 p.m. Men's Rugby vs. Northeastern at Harrington Rugby Pitch
6:30–11:30 p.m. Complimentary Babysitting at the Babson Exectutive Conference Center for Reunioners (A service provided by Seeking Sitters)
7 p.m. Undergraduate Reunion Class Parties* ($40/person)
*Check your class party details for official start time
8 p.m. Young Alumni Reunion at The Harp, Boston (Classes '05-'14)
10 a.m. Remembrance Service at The Glavin Family Chapel
11 a.m. Join faculty members for a Jazz Brunch at Trim Dining Hall